- Weekly meetings during school year
- Special events designed for teens
- Camp experiences throughout the year
- 7th-12th grade students connect with one another in a safe environment
- Help teens develop a biblical worldview
- Service-oriented culture
- Designed to encourage healthy relationships with self, peers, community, family and leaders
- Teens encouraged to find their value and purpose through discovering the unconditional love of God.
- Growing in understanding & appreciation of God so they can make good choices that will honor themselves and their Creator.
Our youth ministry is run by a young, energetic, dedicated group of followers of Christ who want to reach the youth in our community to let them know that there is a safe place for them here - a place where they can meet friends, bring friends, have lots of fun, reach out to our community and find out their purpose in their lives, and how to fulfill their purpose.
Ignite Youth at LifeBridge meets most Sunday nights from September - May, from 6-7:30 pm. If you would like more information, please email us here.
We have special events throughout the year also. More information can be found on our calendar.
During our Ignite Sunday Nights, as well as special events, all teens must be checked in to our facility using our Planning Center Check in App. You can put our Church Center app on your phone so that your contact info. is in our system ahead of time. Then you can check in right on the app before you even arrive. Want to install our Church Center App? If you have an android device, head here. If you are installing the app on an apple device, click here.