OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2018
Our Annual Shoe box packing party is hosted by our LifeKids ministry. Leading up to the party, we begin collecting items for the shoeboxes in september, and then the items are sorted and distributed to pack as many shoeboxes as we can. The boxes are then dropped off to our local collection center, where they will be sent to the processing center.
Please join us as we collect different items each week as scheduled below:
- 9/30: Children's (age 2 - 15) t-shirts, underwear and socks.
- 10/7: Non-liquid hygiene items: toothbrushes, bar soap, washcloths, combs
- 10/14: small toys (toy cars, jump ropes, yo-yos, toys that light up and make noise.
- 10/21: Accessories: Hair clips, sunglasses, hats, jewelry and watches
- 10/28: School Supplies: (markers, notebooks & paper, solar calculators, crayons and markers
- 11/4: "WOW" item: soccer ball with pump, doll, stuffed animal, musical instrument (small), shoes
- 11/11: To Be Announced depending on need at that time
- 11/18: Please bring a picture of yourself/family, with your name and address written on the back, so the child may be able to write back.
Do Not Bring:
candy, toothpaste, gum; used or damaged items, war-related items; seeds; food; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items or glass containers; aerosol cans